How do I deal with him now?

So last night me and my boyfriend broke up , then we got right back together.I lost all my trust for him everything between us is not the same he doesn't see it but I do he tore me to pieces and I took him back because I care about him so much. He says he loves me but he is not showing it I don't know how I should react towards him now

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If you feel this way, that you have lost all your trust in him for everything between you both, and things are not the same, why did you even bother to take him back? It sounds as though you are never going to try and rebuild with him the trust again, forget the past, and that your "torn pieces" of heart fragments will never mend. So perhaps your actions are speaking louder than words, and he is feeling your attitude, catching a hint of "sarcasm", is WHY he is "not showing it?" This is not a relationship, it is a way for you, although you say you took him back because you "care", to just torment him---and yourself, sweetie. Either forget the past, find the trust again, and learn to REALLY love one another where things can go back to the way they were--only better--or bail out and get out. Don't torture yourself or him if it doesn't seem right--or will never be right--because of how you are CONTINUING to do--"react", and it sounds as though it is a ongoing thing. Make a decision.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• You guys just broke up. Even if you got back together quickly, give it a little time. You are still under the impression of the break-up.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you feel like it can never go back to how it was, it might be time to break up for good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Move on.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Just give it some time.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes