And Girls say lads are the players.

Every girl I talk to makes out they really like me and all that but then I find out there chatting to about 7 other lads! yeah I admit every now and again I've spoke to more than one girl at once mabe 2, but every girl I come across seems to be the ultimate girl player! is this normal or just where I'm from? its getting really irritating

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah some girls do that.I don't think they are interested in all those 7 guys though.Maybe just for attention or ego boost.Other than that maybe they just enjoy flirting so much.I don't think its wrong as long as they are honest with the guys.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• I wouldn't say "ultimate player" if all they are doing is "flirting"...When they are sleeping with different guys and cannot commit to any one guy or obligate themselves to a long term relationship, then you can call them "players', sweetie. They are probably in high school? Okay, so don't get "irritated", go with the flow of the times. A lot of young girls today are more into "flirting", and you are just a "lad' yourself, so go and enjoy a bit of this "free bird" yourself...Unless, of course, you are looking for "the ultimate mate.":))

0|0
    0|1
  • It's called dating. Unless you both make it clear that you're going to be exclusive, they have every right as you do, to see other people.

2|1
    0|0
  • That doesn't make her a player if she's just talking and not doing anything with them

0|0
    0|0
  • That's called dating. Sure it looks like playgirl type of shit, but that's really just dating.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• She's being a single girl and talking to guys to see if there's any chemistry ...they're not doing nothing wrong!

1|0
    0|0
  • Try talking to girls that have sent you massive flirting signals only to find out they have a boyfriend! Now that I find to be disgusting behavior, and it keeps happening to me over and over and over and over again - I don't know why but I'm really fed up with it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes