And Girls say lads are the players.

Every girl I talk to makes out they really like me and all that but then I find out there chatting to about 7 other lads! yeah I admit every now and again I've spoke to more than one girl at once mabe 2, but every girl I come across seems to be the ultimate girl player! is this normal or just where I'm from? its getting really irritating

52

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah some girls do that.I don't think they are interested in all those 7 guys though.Maybe just for attention or ego boost.Other than that maybe they just enjoy flirting so much.I don't think its wrong as long as they are honest with the guys.