Do you think he's just using me?

My ex boyfriend broke up with me about two years ago. At the time I was really sad about it, but now I'm pretty much over it. For about the last six months, I've been talking to my ex. I feel like we're just friends when we hang out, but we do end up kissing/making out everytime too. We never have sex or anything, though. He has also mentioned that he likes hanging out with me and that he thinks I'm good looking, but he just doesn't want a relationship. Do you think he's just using me?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• He is defi using you. He is probably looking for sex and he is allowing you to know now that he doesn't want to take you serious. He said that so that incase if you guys having sex, he can always use..."I told you that I don't want a relationship" with you.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE