After I broke up ...

I realized how unattractive my ex really is. And all the little fake nice guy acts turned into how nasty and madly psycho he is. Just knowing all the cheating he did behind my back and he admitted just sickened me. I fell for his nice side and ended up being cheated on and now he wants to come back because he knew he left me pregnant. I don't ever want him back in my life. And I'm not gnna let my child be the reason why he wants to stick around. he's done horrible things and continues to do so. What should I do?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Get an abortion?

0|0
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• this really isn't that hard of a choice.

dont be in a relationship with them but let him help out with his child. WITHOUT dragging him to court if you really don't have to.

dont push him away but at the same time don't let your next move make your child "Fatherless"

0|0
    0|0
  • You clearly don't want him back, so that's an easy conclusion.

But the problem here is that you will be having a child. And he/she must have the best upbringing possible. And that's what this question is really about I think.

You should consider him seeing your child at regular intervals. But this is best discussed with family/ a counsellor.

Good luck, and I definitely agree cheaters are scum.

0|0
    1|0
  • All you can do is tell him you don't want him in your life. Unfortunately, he does have rights as the father of your child that you can't deny. But you doh't have to live with him again, regardless of that

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh dear, first of all keep your head up and make the best out of it!

I would try to get an arrangement for the kid. Otherwise he's the second victim. Perhaps some "co-parentship" (don't know the correct term - it's like each taking care of the child for a week based on a good agreement).

Hopefully the guy accepts the concequences of going mucht too far.

I'll post you a friendship request. See it as support. Feel free to accept it if you like.

Take care. Thumbs up you can sort it out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well you answered your own question. You don't want a cheating asshole back in your life. So don't do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is REALLY something you should discuss with some close or family maybe? I'm mean this is big trouble you're in darling, so..this is my advice.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Just because you are having his baby, sweetie, doesn't mean you have to "be having two babies" in your life,at least for the moment...Tell him how you feel, and keep him at arm's reach FOR NOW, but when the time does come for him to want to see his own child, you are going to have to include him in your life, at least platonic ally------and your child's. After the baby is born, through a lawyer or some agreement you both make, keep your relationship with him "civil' for your child's sake. And I must say, he should help in some of the costs of his child---and you do not have to take him back----- in your house or in your bed ----to see a dime. He owes you and the baby this---it is "pay back time" for everything ...

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you shouldn't go back to him if you feel this way about him but I don't think you should try to stop him If he wants to be in your childs life. I think you should let him see the child but doesn't mean you should have to be around him. Just let them have visits untill the childs old enough to spend time at both houses for more then just a visit but don't let the baby be the reason you stay together if he treats you bad you don't need to deal with it just because your having his child

0|0
    0|0
  • Based on your feelings, the romantic relationship with your ex is clearly over. That's fine and I agree with that decision. No one needs to settle for a cheater. Let the cheaters date each other.

That aside, you are having a child together, so you need to settle with the fact that you'll only be hurting your child by keeping him out of his or her life. If he wants to be a father, take that as a blessing compared to all of the deadbeat dads out there. Just because you couldn't work romantically, doesn't mean you can't work out a system of co-parenting.

He's probably thinking of this whole "family unit" idea now, but he's already ruined that for himself. It shouldn't take a baby for him to want to be with you and treat you right. All you can do now is spell out the new boundaries. He can be dad, but he can't be boyfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever you do, DO NOT go back to him. He is not going to change, he's already cheated on you multiple times and will do it again. As far as the baby goes, it would be best thing for both of you to give it up for adoption to a decent stable family that will take care of it so you can move on with your life and it can be raised right. You're still very young and trying to raise a child at this age is going to make things much harder for you. Not mention the child came from an asshole who is not going to provide for it or you for that matter.

0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes