How to move on from an unrequited crush?

I've been in love with this guy for 18 months now and no signs of stopping there. I told him a couple months ago and he rejected me, I've been in a slump ever since. I want to move on, but I can't help it. Whenever he's not around, I feel empty, but I try not to contact him more than necessary, which is talking at school every other day and sending a text once every few weeks (does feeling like this make me clingy and desperate by the way?).

And when I do see him, these are the only times when my heart actually flares up and I feel anything at all. I can't study, actively pursue my hobbies, let alone date any other guys (I may be blind to any who are interested but as I see it now, not even one is interested in me).

How do I move on then? I see him everyday at school, can't just avoid him.

01