What is going on in my ex boyfriend's mind?

my ex and I broke up about 3 weeks ago. We were together for 2 years ... he ended our relationship because I went out twice without him knowing .. how immature. ... bare in mind he's very controlling and arrogant ... I cussed him off 2 days ago basically saying goodbye and he can't live life treating a girl the way he treated me .. which wasn't good .. he responded and said peace ... then two days later he pops up asking if I'm okay etc ... why is he doing this ? what is he trying to do ? I love him and I want him but I don't know how I should handle this.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If he is as immature, controlling, and arrogant as you say don't go back to him. It sounds like he wants to get you back, either that or play games with you for an ego boost. Be careful, but let me just say controlling boyfriends are the worst. They're often a codependent personality type and that only leads to a negative relationship for the both of you. Sounds like he has some work to do on himself also, which is not your responsibility. You don't want to be with a boy who needs to be taken care of and kept in check, you want to be with a man who is a gentleman and takes care of his shit on his own without taking it out on you!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• He wants what he can't have. He wants to maintain the previous status quo.

Have you best interests in mind and don't compromise yourself for him.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• It sounds as though "honey bunny" would like another chance to "hop on down the bunny trail" with you again, and change his ways. You both need to talk, sweetie. If you both still do love one another, it's not too late to try again. Maybe what he needed was a little "nudge" from you to make him see what he was and what he was doing to his---"honey bunny".

0|0
    0|0
    • PS..If you do end up back together, however, keep him in line and no"funny bunny business."

Recommended myTakes