What is going on in my ex boyfriend's mind?

my ex and I broke up about 3 weeks ago. We were together for 2 years ... he ended our relationship because I went out twice without him knowing .. how immature. ... bare in mind he's very controlling and arrogant ... I cussed him off 2 days ago basically saying goodbye and he can't live life treating a girl the way he treated me .. which wasn't good .. he responded and said peace ... then two days later he pops up asking if I'm okay etc ... why is he doing this ? what is he trying to do ? I love him and I want him but I don't know how I should handle this.

21

Most Helpful Girl

• If he is as immature, controlling, and arrogant as you say don't go back to him. It sounds like he wants to get you back, either that or play games with you for an ego boost. Be careful, but let me just say controlling boyfriends are the worst. They're often a codependent personality type and that only leads to a negative relationship for the both of you. Sounds like he has some work to do on himself also, which is not your responsibility. You don't want to be with a boy who needs to be taken care of and kept in check, you want to be with a man who is a gentleman and takes care of his shit on his own without taking it out on you!