Love advice needed and such

How do I move on after my love left me and it's been 3 years. I love him so as we were engaged and he left because his family didn't like me no more. I am having a hard time moving on. What can I do?

65

Most Helpful Girl

• Hi!

Well, it is hard for any of us to really know what happened. Why did they stop liking you?

I totally know where you are coming from though! My ex (whom I was with for 3 years), had trouble with this. His family was REALLY religious and didn't believe in living together if you aren't married. So, they started hating me and calling me names and starting rumors to make us fight. This all led to him breaking up with me because he just couldn't handle the pressure. Honestly, I have moved on. I surprisingly moved on quick because I realized that he seriously had no balls of his own and wasn't a man. (sorry to be vulgar)

anyway, the thing is, love, you MUST move on! For your own health and happiness! You are absolutely gorgeous! And, I am so sure you can meet a guy that is worthy enough to have you.

In order to move on, though, you must be ready. I have tried and tried with my ex. But eventually, I just got sick of it. I told myself, I cannot keep dealing with this absurdity! I need to live a happy and healthy life and this wasn't the way! So, it ended sadly really. He loved me, and I loved him. But, we both knew it couldn't work because of his family. We both told each other that we loved each other and said good bye.

then, 2 weeks later I met someone else. lol sounds bad, and I should have waited, but I can't help that I met him lol we are still together by the way. Going on 4 years! and strong!

I am so happy I decided to take the step of moving on to someone else. You should try it. You deserve it!

P.s-I live in Virginia! I live near Winchester! And I go to school at George Mason Uni! Not far from you! lol xx

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • They stopped liking me as he mentioned that they said I know she loves you but what else does she have to offer. These were the words from his family. I tried talking to them but they wrote me off fast. All because I defended myself against them.

• wow. that's ignorant. I hate when families are like that. I wish you the best! xx