Im letting my paranoia get inda way of my relationship.

Im in a long term relationship with this boy and I'm in love with him with all my heart, I'm letting my paranoia get in the way. I trust him but there's always that part of me that thinks he'll cheat on me even doe he does everything in his power to prove he never will . My previous relationship was from hell. I was in it for 2 years, he cheated on me loads of times, threatened me multiple times and made me feel worthless it was ages ago but this is my most serious relationship I've had in a long time I don't wanna let my paranoia get the better of me and make me loose him ??, what can I do?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• What went on in your other relationship has made you paranoid, to keep your eyes out for things that might be going on. That's completely understandable.

Keep telling yourself you are out of that other "relationship", that it is not the same with this guy, and that this guy is tons better than the crap you had before. I'm not saying he won't ever cheat on you, but you have to believe him because if he keeps trying to prove it and you don't accept it, he will stop trying to prove it. You've gotta let his love break you free from the chains that hold you down! ;)

Best of luck to you,

C

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE