Would you accept (give) a gift from (to) an ex?

You parted ways in a civilized manner, but not talking much (if barely)

That person doesn't try to get back together or anything, just that he/she made you something (for your birthday) and it didn't get to you when it was supposed because the relationship ended. Next year comes by ...

Would you take or not ?

What if it would be the other way around: you made smth and relationship ended before you could give it ? Would you give it or throw it away ?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe I would take it if it was made for me...but it also depends on the nature of the relationship and how we ended.