How many of you that have been in relationships have been cheated on?

This is for people that have been in relationships already. How many of you have been cheated on before?
  • I have been cheated on.
  • I have never been cheated on... that I know of.
  • I haven't been in a relationship, and just want to see the results.
    Vote C

52

Most Helpful Girl

• Both of my LTR exes cheated on me. The first one slept with one of my friends, and the second one kissed another girl.

I didn't find out about the first offense until him and I had been broken up for over a year so it didn't really affect me that much. I think I chuckled a little bit and just reflected back on how I had suspected something amiss. I remember going to pick him up that morning and walking into her apt (we'd been over there for a party the night before and I went home and he stayed) and I instantly felt uneasy, my intution was telling me but I ignored it! The only real feeling I had was disbelief, because she wasn't nearly as attractive as I, and she was supposed to be my friend.

The second time around, the kiss, he told me about that the very next day and I was severely pissed, but forgave him and the relationship continued for another year or two.

As far as I know, my fiance' has been faithful and I have no reason to suspect that he is cheating on me. He told me he couldn't do that to me, even if he was really mad at me.