I broke up with him & now I miss him. Should I take him back?

He lied about his marital status. I was with him for 2yrs and all that while he was married (but separated). They were business partners as well. She used to call him a lot and he had told me that 'she is his ex, they wrk together and they got some issues on finance etc' I trusted him, and he is always there for me,and I go to his place etc. I never had a clue until a week before he confessed that he was married and was waiting to tel me once his divorce is finalised.

So now he is single, but I just felt so hurt and betrayed that I broke up with him. But I really love him & I couldnot stop missing him. Should I forgive him and take him back ? Does that make me a bad person ?

please help!

Thanks.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Take your time. If you want to get back with him make sure he is 100% divorced. He probably didn't tell you because he knew what your reaction would be and told you once he had finalized the divorce. If he is divorcced continue dating him. No one is perfect and clearly he prefers to be with you than his exife.

If he hasn't divorced and he is lying, you should dump his sorry ass.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yet he dated her while still being married, and lying about his status. Sounds so trustable a guy.

• Show All
    • The problem is more, why would a woman date a married man ? It's like asking for trouble, or showing absolutely no morality. Whatever the option, it tells a lot about her.

• She had no idea he was married back then and now he is divorced and wants to continue dating her. She hasn't done anything wrong.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Well the thing is, even if you got back together, do you think you could trust him again? Trust isn't simply a matter of choice, it takes time, it needs to be forged, especially if it's been broken.

1|0
    0|0
  • he is separated, it isn't a big deal. My sister is with a guy who is separated, they have been together for roughly 2.5 years, have a kid together and everything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bad person ? No. Stupid ? Certainly.

2|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I can understand his position, but he really needed to be honest. everyone deserves a second chance though and if he treats you right I would give him that chance.

1|0
    0|0
  • He should have been honest with you. Ultimately you have to decide if you can trust him.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes