How do you get your carefree ex boyfriend to miss you a lot?

i dated this guy, he has a very carefree attitude, I'm kinda over him, but I want him to miss me so I can see how much he really cared for the previous relationship. he blocked me on Facebook. HELP, CURRIOUS.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think one of the hardest things to prepare for when you're going through a break up or getting over someone is the fact that they might not miss you. There's no way to make him miss you he either does or he doesn't. He's blocked you on Facebook which is a harsh way of telling you he doesn't want anything to do with you, that might change or it might not but trying to conjure up ways to get him to feel something is a waste of your time. Right now he's done just let it go.

...and if you want him to miss you then you're definitely not over him.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• You are not helping yourself by doing things like that.

If you say you are kinda over him then take the next step and get really over him.

Don't dwell in the past like that.

What would be the point of manipulating him to miss you or make him jealous? To nurture a bruised ego?

I suggest you let him live his carefree life and you start living your own.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry this might be harsh . but when we block a girl and lose intrest its really realy hard or Rare !

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for the best answer :) if you need any help feel free to add me or message me ill be happy to help :)

• You seriously need to move on

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• i don't think you're going to be able to make him miss you- it sounds like he has moved on. and you should too. he's not worth your time or energy.

1|1
    0|0
  • he already shows you everyday how much he cares by not calling or texting and blocking u, how much more proof do you need...he 's a genuine douche bag

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think you can make him miss you he has clearly moved on in his life.He is not worth the effort move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • This sounds like a huge waste of your time. Move on from this guy, there is never any use in trying to make an ex miss you or feel jealous or anything like that. Especially when it's clear they're already doing their best to put you out of their life.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes