How do you get your carefree ex boyfriend to miss you a lot?

i dated this guy, he has a very carefree attitude, I'm kinda over him, but I want him to miss me so I can see how much he really cared for the previous relationship. he blocked me on Facebook. HELP, CURRIOUS.

53

Most Helpful Girl

• I think one of the hardest things to prepare for when you're going through a break up or getting over someone is the fact that they might not miss you. There's no way to make him miss you he either does or he doesn't. He's blocked you on Facebook which is a harsh way of telling you he doesn't want anything to do with you, that might change or it might not but trying to conjure up ways to get him to feel something is a waste of your time. Right now he's done just let it go.

...and if you want him to miss you then you're definitely not over him.