Girls, guys. Am I doing right breaking with him?

Well I dated a guy like 6 months, then his ex randomnly comment a pic he posted for me and she commented, she was jeloaous, I replied jelous of who, and that started a HUGE problem.

This ex was jealous about me, and after I said that I loved he did that pic for me, she started to insult me. Then she errased all the bad coments she did to me. And only the bad ones I did stayed.

I smartly took a pic of it before she errased it because I knew she will do that. Anyway after all that my ex boyfriend believed me, and he blocked her.

Then the ex girl told to his sister she had something important to tell him, so he unblocked her.

She told him, if he didn't block her, she won't visit him, and she will block him and his sister and disspear of his life.

My ex unblocked her, and well I got so annoyed of how she manipulated him, Also I'm not stupid and I know if he was 100% over her he wouldn't care. Did I act right breaking with him or not?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• yes , if he was 100 % finished with her he should of ended it properly but some people are thick ;)