Girls, guys. Am I doing right breaking with him?

Well I dated a guy like 6 months, then his ex randomnly comment a pic he posted for me and she commented, she was jeloaous, I replied jelous of who, and that started a HUGE problem.

This ex was jealous about me, and after I said that I loved he did that pic for me, she started to insult me. Then she errased all the bad coments she did to me. And only the bad ones I did stayed.

I smartly took a pic of it before she errased it because I knew she will do that. Anyway after all that my ex boyfriend believed me, and he blocked her.

Then the ex girl told to his sister she had something important to tell him, so he unblocked her.

She told him, if he didn't block her, she won't visit him, and she will block him and his sister and disspear of his life.

My ex unblocked her, and well I got so annoyed of how she manipulated him, Also I'm not stupid and I know if he was 100% over her he wouldn't care. Did I act right breaking with him or not?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• yes , if he was 100 % finished with her he should of ended it properly but some people are thick ;)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• At this instant, ten super novas are erupting across the universe, and you're worried about this tiny drama? If this guy wants to be with his ex, then let him, and life continues to go on basically the same as before.

0|0
    0|0
    • Im worried because he is still talking with me, and saying he loves me. So I'm so confused.

• Show All
    • I disagree of that, no one can be in love of 2 persons. There differents kind of love but the person some one is really in love is 1.

And they broke up because she cheated on him, she is the biggest slut ever.

But even though whatever she is, he still can be manipulated from her.

I know I'm smarter, faithful , prettier. And I don't want to be in that kind of triangle, of course.

• I disagree of that, no one can be in love of 2 persons. There differents kind of love but the person some one is really in love is 1.

And they broke up because she cheated on him, she is the biggest slut ever.

But even though whatever she is, he still can be manipulated from her.

I know I'm smarter, faithful , prettier. And I don't want to be in that kind of triangle, of course. thanks for the answer.

• What a bunch of childish drama. yeah, I think breaking up is a good idea.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes