During your lunch break at work, do you bring your own food or do you eat out?

To those who have jobs, when you go on your lunch break do you eat food you brought with you or do you go to one of the local food places to order food?

417

Most Helpful Girl

• During my lunch break at school I either eat in the cafeteria or I go to one of the fast food places right next to campus. Parking is a bitch there so I wouldn't want to drive to someplace decent. We don't have fridge space in the school and I don't want to leave my food in the car or carry it around all day.

As for work, I work at a restaurant at nights so if it's not too busy I'll order something with my employee discount. If it is busy I'll just get something to drink and then cook when I get home.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE