Should I let my boyfriend go back to his ex girlfriend?

i been living and dating him for a year and a half now. his ex has been a continuing problem for the whole year. he said she was just a f*ck and that's it. well the other day she texted my phone telling me all sorts of stuff about my life and what my parents do. well he was suppose to take care of that. he didn't. he didn't file a police report, he didn't do anything but go and yell to the police saying she harassing him and stalking him. I was not mentioned at all to the police. so basically he went to them screaming say she get on his nerves. she always call and text him but he usually texted her back or called her back. there were time where he would answer her in front of me. today she texted me telling me how the house look and everything. he told me she's lying, she's crazy, and not to listen to her. he said she stalking him. she knew I messed up my ankle and she knew about my mom life, what glasses I wear, what the bathroom look like, she knew my mom was pregnant, my dad in the navy, she knew my living situation. I mean she knew everything. he won't even block her. she told me she text his phone like she do because I be looking for her. at one point of time I was laughing at her because I really did think she was crazy. we both would laugh at her together. but she texting my phone, telling me all this stuff. for a whole year, he been telling me she just a f*ck and obsessed with him trying to break us up. he told me for 6 years now, she been harassing him. she told me he using me for my army money. she basically knew everything. she knew I wear a lot of weave and I be doing it. he said they never dated she just sprung off one time. he said they only had sex in the backseat and that was it. its been a year of dating, this is still a continuing problem. after a year, he decides to put me on his social media pages, but he would put old pictures up, people still don't wanna meet me. I would be the only one post pictures of us kissing and hugging, he would only upload maybe 3 pictures of me by myself. the only picture we have together is on his instagram is on Christmas, we was just standing together. its like when people know its him uploading to his page, they will like it. but when I do stuff, nobody likes it, not even his family when he get an average of 600 plus likes.
please nobody else write on this forum. there's only one guy that got this and know what's going on. people on here don't take the time out to read, they quickly assume. but thanks anyway to that guy who I emailed and was willing to help smh
I COULD NOT WRITE THE WHOLE STORY ON HERE! THROUGH OUR WHOLE YEAR OF DATING, SHES BEEN PART OF A PROBLEM! HE REFUSE TO GET RID OF HER! WHEN SHE SENT THAT TEXT HE DECIDED TO GO TO THE POLICE AND HE DIDNT EVEN MENTION ME! HE DIDNT FILE A REPORT OR ANYTHING! HE WENT THERE TO COMPLAIN! STILL TO THIS DAY SHE TEXT HIM, HE DOES NOTHING ABOUT IT BUT WHEN SHE CALLS HE ANSWERS IT! ONLY ONE PERSON GOT WHAT I WAS SAYING BECAUSE ACTUAL STORY IS LONGER. HE SAID FOR 6 YEARS HE BEEN TRYING TO GET RID OF HER

20