Should I let my boyfriend go back to his ex girlfriend?

i been living and dating him for a year and a half now. his ex has been a continuing problem for the whole year. he said she was just a f*ck and that's it. well the other day she texted my phone telling me all sorts of stuff about my life and what my parents do. well he was suppose to take care of that. he didn't. he didn't file a police report, he didn't do anything but go and yell to the police saying she harassing him and stalking him. I was not mentioned at all to the police. so basically he went to them screaming say she get on his nerves. she always call and text him but he usually texted her back or called her back. there were time where he would answer her in front of me. today she texted me telling me how the house look and everything. he told me she's lying, she's crazy, and not to listen to her. he said she stalking him. she knew I messed up my ankle and she knew about my mom life, what glasses I wear, what the bathroom look like, she knew my mom was pregnant, my dad in the navy, she knew my living situation. I mean she knew everything. he won't even block her. she told me she text his phone like she do because I be looking for her. at one point of time I was laughing at her because I really did think she was crazy. we both would laugh at her together. but she texting my phone, telling me all this stuff. for a whole year, he been telling me she just a f*ck and obsessed with him trying to break us up. he told me for 6 years now, she been harassing him. she told me he using me for my army money. she basically knew everything. she knew I wear a lot of weave and I be doing it. he said they never dated she just sprung off one time. he said they only had sex in the backseat and that was it. its been a year of dating, this is still a continuing problem. after a year, he decides to put me on his social media pages, but he would put old pictures up, people still don't wanna meet me. I would be the only one post pictures of us kissing and hugging, he would only upload maybe 3 pictures of me by myself. the only picture we have together is on his instagram is on Christmas, we was just standing together. its like when people know its him uploading to his page, they will like it. but when I do stuff, nobody likes it, not even his family when he get an average of 600 plus likes.
Updates:
please nobody else write on this forum. there's only one guy that got this and know what's going on. people on here don't take the time out to read, they quickly assume. but thanks anyway to that guy who I emailed and was willing to help smh
I COULD NOT WRITE THE WHOLE STORY ON HERE! THROUGH OUR WHOLE YEAR OF DATING, SHES BEEN PART OF A PROBLEM! HE REFUSE TO GET RID OF HER! WHEN SHE SENT THAT TEXT HE DECIDED TO GO TO THE POLICE AND HE DIDNT EVEN MENTION ME! HE DIDNT FILE A REPORT OR ANYTHING! HE WENT THERE TO COMPLAIN! STILL TO THIS DAY SHE TEXT HIM, HE DOES NOTHING ABOUT IT BUT WHEN SHE CALLS HE ANSWERS IT! ONLY ONE PERSON GOT WHAT I WAS SAYING BECAUSE ACTUAL STORY IS LONGER. HE SAID FOR 6 YEARS HE BEEN TRYING TO GET RID OF HER

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 2

• I think your boyfriend is being dishonest with you... That is way too much information this woman knows about you and quite frankly that would freak me out. Personally I would talk to your parents about the entire situation including her text messages... Plus I wouldn't hesitate talking to the police about her text messages to you as well... Only you can file a no contact order or restraining order to keep her away from you (including any form of communication) as well as from your property and home... However your boyfriend reacts or feels about how you are trying to take care and protect yourself is not the point... Take care and be safe!

0|0
    1|0
    • hes not letting me. I don't know where she stay. he won't tell me. and I don't know how she got my number. she said he gave it to her. but I don't know how she got all my information that wasn't suppose to be told. how you think she got the information? and he don't stay with me. I stay with him and me and my family barely even get along.

• Show All
    • I'm sorry for not getting to the point. I'm saying ditch the boyfriend. the only way this woman is finding out personal information about you is through him. how else would she have access and information about your home and then sending you detailed text messages? he's in on it. take care.

• she texted him today. he don't wanna press charges or anything

• Sounds to me that that only way she would get him back is him kicking and screaming in the boot of her car. She has various boxes checked in the list of crazy categories. If he's been fending her off for six years it's doubtful that he wants to poke her with a ten foot pole. You need to research how to use the police and legal system to deal with her. You should also look into how she finds out these things about you and your family, she has to have been sneaking into your parents house. Also, just stop bloody worrying about the Facebook stuff. There is a logical reason why he doesn't block her; his info, pics ect. are private from her and she may become pissed about being blocked and will just simply make another account. He's been dealing with her for six years, it's likely that he knows what sets her off and causes problems.

In shorts my advice is research, settle down, communicate with your partner about everything she's done in the past and collect evidence of all the harassment.

0|0
    1|0
    • omggg nobody is getting this! on this website but one guy! he seen her before! he know where she stay at! he told me he been trying to get her to leave him alone for 6 years but they just seen each other last week! she's not crazy he just lying to me I wrote you everything in complete details! forget it! I wrote you everthing including what he been doing and him refusing to get rid of her! I told you that he lied about the police report! forget it !

• Show All
    • and once again I don't stay with my parents! I live with him! I just told you he talked to the police but he told me a lie about what he talked to the police about! so why you calling this girl crazy when I told you she described what's inside his house and what's going on in my life and my housing situation with my parents and so on

• i completely explained this has been going on for a year now, he's refusing to block her he refusing to do anything. he even lied about blocking her. how is this girl crazy when she know what my parents do in life and my housing situation and the stuff in his house, I completely tried to make this a short story because its longer than this. I completely told you he refuse to get rid of her and he only went to the police because of the text but didn't even meniton the text at all

Recommended myTakes