Should I try to move on?

This guy I like is playing hot and cold :( Some days he talks to me, and I love it, and then other times he completely ingores my texts. I don't even text a lot anymore. I don't know what to do :( I really really like this guy

12

Most Helpful Guy

• It'll hurt to let go but the wound will heal back.

There was a girl I liked that really doesn't give that much response to how much I show how I care for her. So I told her we need to be friends after I gave her a crystal necklace.

If he's not willing to talk to you, look for another that'll give you a response in a minute. Remember it's a big world and we aren't gonna the next day with regrets.