How would you feel if your partner always speak bad about their ex to you?

if a guy speaks bad about his ex girlfriend to you, how would you feel? if he say "mane that girl is a crazy a** b*tch", ""mane she stupid" mane she this and that. if he keep repeatedly talking about her in a bad way to you, how would you feel? if a guy ex is still in the picture, and he bad mouth about her but always say words but never take action to get rid of her, how would you feel?

33

Most Helpful Girl

• He loves attention since he doesn't delete her from the picture... he isn't over the relationship since he talks about it so much... That doesn't mean he isn't over her specifically though... just that he isn't fully over the past and what happen. Usually when the ex remains in your life it's harder to fully understand what went wrong in the relationship... which is what you need to do in order to avoid similar issues in your next relationship... If any guy I was dating had an ex like that in his life then I wouldn't be dating him.

• there was a time that he would answer her right in front of me and also call her back. now he don't wanna block her, he claim that she been harassing him for some years now and she and him just had sex only one time and she obsessed with that. he don't wanna change his number, he lie like he blocked her and everything. till this day she would still call him and he would answer. he would also call her back. but he always bad mouth about her to me

• Message me if you want.