How would you feel if your partner always speak bad about their ex to you?

if a guy speaks bad about his ex girlfriend to you, how would you feel? if he say "mane that girl is a crazy a** b*tch", ""mane she stupid" mane she this and that. if he keep repeatedly talking about her in a bad way to you, how would you feel? if a guy ex is still in the picture, and he bad mouth about her but always say words but never take action to get rid of her, how would you feel?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He loves attention since he doesn't delete her from the picture... he isn't over the relationship since he talks about it so much... That doesn't mean he isn't over her specifically though... just that he isn't fully over the past and what happen. Usually when the ex remains in your life it's harder to fully understand what went wrong in the relationship... which is what you need to do in order to avoid similar issues in your next relationship... If any guy I was dating had an ex like that in his life then I wouldn't be dating him.

0|0
    0|0
    • there was a time that he would answer her right in front of me and also call her back. now he don't wanna block her, he claim that she been harassing him for some years now and she and him just had sex only one time and she obsessed with that. he don't wanna change his number, he lie like he blocked her and everything. till this day she would still call him and he would answer. he would also call her back. but he always bad mouth about her to me

• Show All
    • Message me if you want.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• He might have been traumatized, but when in a new relationship, the simplest decency commands not to talk about past relationships, unless asked by the partner.

So, I guess, it's a sign he hasn't completely moved on.

0|0
    0|0
    • there was a time that he would answer her right in front of me and also call her back. now he don't wanna block her, he claim that she been harassing him for some years now and she and him just had sex only one time and she obsessed with that. he don't wanna change his number he lie like he blocked her and everything.

• Show All
    • i did and he said he blocked her but she keeps calling him from different numbers. but turns out he never blocked her. he always answer her and talk to her...and it be weird conversation like they both know what's going on and I don't know a thing

• Well the next time, you might want to pick up the phone ?

• I wouldn't want tem to talk highly of gem. At least it's not that.

Eventually I'd just think, "holy crap get over it"

0|0
    0|0
  • A red flag. If it was a girl ranting about an ex; how would she talk about me if we were to break up?

And the guy in the question clearly isn't over his ex

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• i wouldn't like it. he obviously isn't over her, and that's why he talks about her so much. I would never want to be with a guy who was still talking about his ex constantly.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would think he's not over her or emotionally disturbed or both. Red flag.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes