Is my boyfriend cheating, on me? What should I do?

Alright, my boyfriend's been acting pretty suspicious for a while, now.

Starting from the beginning;;

We've been together 6 months now, && near the beginning this girl who's had it out for me since one of my exes cheated on me with her messaged my boyfriend on this site (Meetme), when it originally happened he told me straight away && let me even reply to her to tell her to back off.

Well, a few weeks after this happened, she started messaging me on the same site. (My boyfriend && I had met on this site && I hadn't gotten around to deleting it, at this time)She said that they were talking, && even planning to meet up. So, I confronted my boyfriend, He claimed he hadn't even received a message from her since the one he had told me about. Later that night she sent me the conversation between them, in a message to me, && when I showed him he finally admitted to talking to her && not wanting to tell me to "spare my feelings", && claimed he only said he'd meet her so he could introduce a buddy to her in hope of her backing off. (I obviously had an incredibly difficult time believing him, but I sucked it up anyway && decided to let it slide as long as we both deleted our accounts on this site - which we did no problem)

Well, about a month ago he started acting suspicious all over again;

Hiding his cell phone from me when he used Facebook or texted (Which he had never done in the past)

Getting moody with me when I asked him who he was texting or what the plan was.

Becoming extremely jealous of me talking to my guy friends, despite me showing him what was said.

&& Recently, adding the app "Snapchat" to his iPhone which I've only recently found out is something a lot of cheaters use to not get caught.

Another strange incident happened recently, where he told me to tell my male friends to stop calling me "hun" or "love", which I quickly stopped. (His argument was that he'd never let another girl get away with calling him anything similar)

But, while we were watching videos on his phone a girl messaged him saying "Hey hun, what's up? ;)" && after telling him it bothered me he not only got defensive, but he belittled my feelings, saying I was over-reacting, && that I was being ridiculous asking him to do the same he had asked me to do for him. && Finally when he had agreed to telling her to back off && admitting he was in the wrong, he lied straight to my face about messaging her back && didn't until I told him I knew he wasn't telling me the truth.

Then, not even a few days later (I feel guilty about this) I snuck a peak at his phone && saw that the exact same girl had sent him a picture of herself in ridiculously tight clothes with the caption "snapchat me back babe ;)"

I also noticed he's been snapchatting with a lot of other girls I had never heard of, or he's never mentioned. (It shows you the activity between you && other people && when the pictures are sent or received)

Updates:
Furthermore, my Facebook keeps notifying me about him adding all these random girls (some which I've later found out are his ex-girlfriends or ex-fuckbuddies)

&& I've seen a few of his messages with these girls on his Facebook.. A lot of blushing faces are used. There seems to be a lot of "when are you gonna be here?" messages from him while I'm out, spending the night at my brothers.

&& I even noticed one girl asking him to come over && drink/get stoned with her.

I've got serious anxiety issues, && my mother just passed away in August with lung cancer, a few days after my birthday. I just don't know how to handle much of what's going on in my life, right now. && I'd really appreciate some real, thoughtful advice. I just don't know what to think, or how to confront him without losing his trust for peeking at his phone when I did.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyone is right, so far. I hate to say it but, as Ovrees said, if he hasn't yet he's thinking about it. The reason why he has become so jealous lately is because he isn't being trustworthy himself. That's a common thing to happen once someone cheats (or is about to). They will attack the very thing that is happening to them. It's incredibly selfish. I know you probably don't want to hear it but it is time to move on. It's only going to be an up hill battle, and a lot of heartache, if you don't.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Get out and get out now.

Whether he is or is not cheating right now really doesn't matter. He has proved to be someone you can't trust and he has no regard for you or your feelings. The guy is a loser. Don't be there to catch him when the sexcapades end. Let the fucker fall through the ice.

0|1
    0|0
  • Get out quickly and quietly. Either move out when he is not there or, if your name is on the lease only, have the locks changed and his stuff sitting outside when he comes home. It is over, get out now.

1|0
    0|0
  • doesn't sound good. I don't understand how one girl can implant herself so much in your relationships. very very odd

it sounds like he's cheating or at least not being honest. I'd probably run very quickly and not look back

0|0
    0|0
  • It really likely that he's gonna cheat on you (or he is already) but its best to actually end the relationship because he's putting so much stress on you. I'm really sure you can find someone that can be really supportive and not have much to be affiliated with girls that does nothing but flirt with him.

I mean c'mon the dude should care for you and understand what is going on in your life.

Trust your insincts on this one and move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • I. He lied to you about the message till you saw it for yourself !

2. Hiding his cell phone and messages!

3. girl sending him pic on snap chat asking him to chat please !

From a guy point of view...If he is not cheating yet he is thinking of it ... Personaly, if you lie or have to hide things such as text messages you are already cheating !

Just my point of view

0|0
    0|0
  • i stopped at the end of the first paragraph. I can already tell he is cheating on you. Sorry :(

My advice: Get the hell out of there NOW! Don't make the same mistake I did plzzzzz

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not reading all that. You should have a threesome with his other lover, kiss and make up

0|0
    1|0
  • He doesn't sound trustworthy at all. Leave ASAP.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Whether is is doing anything with these girls or not the fact he is messaging and lying about it is cheating in itself. You need to confront him if that gets you no where then I would be saying goodbye I'm afraid.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, he's either already cheating or thinking about it.

You don't deserve that. He has already proven multiple times that he cannot be trusted and that he lies to get out of situations. It sounds to me like this relationship was over from the very beginning. I have no idea why you even stayed this long. I know a lot of people say that some couples "break up too easily" and "don't work through their problems" but honestly, no one deserves to be cheated on.

By staying with him, you are sending the message that it's okay for him to do those things behind your back and he can do whatever he wants and you'll still stay with him. Don't allow that. Stand up for yourself and get out of this toxic relationship. You deserve better, good luck.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sorry but I think he's either going to cheat on you, or already is doing it. Either way, you deserve better than that.

0|0
    0|0
  • It sure sounds like it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes