Is my boyfriend cheating, on me? What should I do?

Alright, my boyfriend's been acting pretty suspicious for a while, now.

Starting from the beginning;;

We've been together 6 months now, && near the beginning this girl who's had it out for me since one of my exes cheated on me with her messaged my boyfriend on this site (Meetme), when it originally happened he told me straight away && let me even reply to her to tell her to back off.

Well, a few weeks after this happened, she started messaging me on the same site. (My boyfriend && I had met on this site && I hadn't gotten around to deleting it, at this time)She said that they were talking, && even planning to meet up. So, I confronted my boyfriend, He claimed he hadn't even received a message from her since the one he had told me about. Later that night she sent me the conversation between them, in a message to me, && when I showed him he finally admitted to talking to her && not wanting to tell me to "spare my feelings", && claimed he only said he'd meet her so he could introduce a buddy to her in hope of her backing off. (I obviously had an incredibly difficult time believing him, but I sucked it up anyway && decided to let it slide as long as we both deleted our accounts on this site - which we did no problem)

Well, about a month ago he started acting suspicious all over again;

Hiding his cell phone from me when he used Facebook or texted (Which he had never done in the past)

Getting moody with me when I asked him who he was texting or what the plan was.

Becoming extremely jealous of me talking to my guy friends, despite me showing him what was said.

&& Recently, adding the app "Snapchat" to his iPhone which I've only recently found out is something a lot of cheaters use to not get caught.

Another strange incident happened recently, where he told me to tell my male friends to stop calling me "hun" or "love", which I quickly stopped. (His argument was that he'd never let another girl get away with calling him anything similar)

But, while we were watching videos on his phone a girl messaged him saying "Hey hun, what's up? ;)" && after telling him it bothered me he not only got defensive, but he belittled my feelings, saying I was over-reacting, && that I was being ridiculous asking him to do the same he had asked me to do for him. && Finally when he had agreed to telling her to back off && admitting he was in the wrong, he lied straight to my face about messaging her back && didn't until I told him I knew he wasn't telling me the truth.

Then, not even a few days later (I feel guilty about this) I snuck a peak at his phone && saw that the exact same girl had sent him a picture of herself in ridiculously tight clothes with the caption "snapchat me back babe ;)"

I also noticed he's been snapchatting with a lot of other girls I had never heard of, or he's never mentioned. (It shows you the activity between you && other people && when the pictures are sent or received)

Furthermore, my Facebook keeps notifying me about him adding all these random girls (some which I've later found out are his ex-girlfriends or ex-fuckbuddies)

&& I've seen a few of his messages with these girls on his Facebook.. A lot of blushing faces are used. There seems to be a lot of "when are you gonna be here?" messages from him while I'm out, spending the night at my brothers.

&& I even noticed one girl asking him to come over && drink/get stoned with her.

I've got serious anxiety issues, && my mother just passed away in August with lung cancer, a few days after my birthday. I just don't know how to handle much of what's going on in my life, right now. && I'd really appreciate some real, thoughtful advice. I just don't know what to think, or how to confront him without losing his trust for peeking at his phone when I did.

49

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyone is right, so far. I hate to say it but, as Ovrees said, if he hasn't yet he's thinking about it. The reason why he has become so jealous lately is because he isn't being trustworthy himself. That's a common thing to happen once someone cheats (or is about to). They will attack the very thing that is happening to them. It's incredibly selfish. I know you probably don't want to hear it but it is time to move on. It's only going to be an up hill battle, and a lot of heartache, if you don't.