How to attract your ex boyfriend?

I have recently broken up with my boyfriend (1 year long distance relationship), I want to win him back. I know that currently he needs his time and space but in the meantime while I wait for him. Does anyone know any good way on how to attract him back? What can I do to make him notice me? to make him notice that he misses me?

corrections: He broke me up.. he said that overtime I've changed to becoming more moody and stuff.. when he broke me up, he said he didn't have any feelings for me anymore and that he was tired of the relationship. I did say sorry and admitted that it was my fault. I want to fix things up because I still love him and I want to prove to him that I can change that bad habit. I know that currently he needs time and space but I just don't know how to attract him again

13

Most Helpful Guy

• First off it depends on what you broke up for and if he will want you back in the first place, its not weather you have to "attract" him it how you pursue him like tell him how you feel etc. You have to make the moves and not wait, cause from a guys point a view its the girl who chooses the guy, even though guys choose but never succeed like for example guy asks out girl and its up to the girl to say yes or no and from my experiences it was always no. so why should the guy ask/make moves in the first place?

• update:

you don't have the chance. he doesn't want you anymore. there are plenty of other guys out there.. you need to move on and find someone else. you can't make someone love you if they dont