Have you stayed in your hometown because of family?

Instead of moving elsewhere and starting fresh, are you still in your hometown because you don't want to move away friends and family?

If you are, what would make you leave?

If you already left, what would have been the ONE thing to keep you around?

73

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm still living in my hometown because of college. My hometown college has a really good engineering program, I'd prefer to graduate with a degree and then move elsewhere. Whereas if I moved out of state, I'd have to pay extra tuition, I wouldn't have friends, I wouldn't have family to hook me up with food, etc. I think it would be very difficult.

• I understand everything. The part about food made me lol.