How to make up with your ex boyfriend, if you are at fault?

how to make up with your ex boyfriend, if you are at fault? is apologizing first wrong?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• What you have to ask is whether you value your relationship more, or your own ego.

I am not talking about this one incident. I am talking about the long term prospect of your relationship.

Couples where one person is too stubborn to apologize, often don't work out. Over time, the frustration from one person because the other never admits they're wrong, or apologizes, will make the relationship nosedive.

It's quite easy for most people to be stubborn and refuse to apologize. It take a person of immense character to realize they were wrong, and actually admit it in order to heal the relationship.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• The best time to apologize is when you are genuinely sorry. There's nothing wrong with being the first to apologize as long as you don't make him feel pressured to apologize too. A good apology is one for which you have to swallow your pride, an apology that is unconditional. Don't expect anything from him, don't try to convince him of anything, just show him you're taking responsibility for your actions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never apologize...whatever you did...you did subconsciously...i would say move on. your brain will thank you for it.

0|0
    1|1
    • we talking about getting back together, not moving on but thanks

• Okay...let's make I got it...you did something stupid (notice that is unknown), you break up (again, unknown reason)...and apologizing (lastly, and widely, unknown). So, you are asking me how to get back with a guy without giving a definitive answer without any kind of respect for yourself? Well, if you don't see it...i apologize for not not making it clearer.

• If you're wrong, you have to apologize. No guy with any self-esteem would forgive someone who refuses to apologize.

0|1
    0|0
  • "is apologizing first wrong?"

No. But many women act like it is.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Well if you were at fault then why would or should he apologize?

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes