I have feelings for my ex co worker.

I have known this girl for over a year now. She is so awesome! She isn't like any other girl that I have met. she's the kinda girl that its alright to be friends with. It doesn't hurt my pride. I love her and she loves me.

She's been dating this guy for four years and lives with him. Her dad blew his brains out four years ago and her mom died of cancer two years ago.

All she has here in Alaska is her boyfriend to be with. The other day I was a little sad. I was thinking about her but I didn't hear from her forever.

I get a text of her saying that she missed me and that her relationship is not doing well and she almost moved back to california a few days ago. She said that she wants me. It was everything I ever wanted. But really frightening.

Last night I see her and we talk. She had a huge fight with her boyfriend that she's living with and doesn't want to be with anymore.

She starts telling me about her relationship and how she's done with it. I said, "so you're realizing that you guys are just friends living together?" And she said, "it's not even that. I am not sure what it is." And I asked, "do you think he still loves you a lot?"

Then she said that she's been reading a lot about it and is discovering that they are romantically involved.

And I said, "Well, you shouldn't be with someone that you know that its never going to work."

Its scary to me cause she says she has feelings for me and loves me.she wants to take me on a date this week. If she leaves her boyfriend then she will go back to California she says. I could tell her to stay with me but she probably wants to not dates guy and live with them. But she could lives with me and be friends even if we love each other and we know that we have more freedom being just friends right? But what if we agreed on just friendship and we get bothered by the people we date and come to our apartment for the night?

What do you think?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Like yopyop said, this girl is very unstable. She's the type of girl that will constantly go back to someone who will mistreat her (unfortunately). She also requires a very strong, and patient man to handle her. Unfortunately, I would guess that you would be nothing more than a rebound. Is it possible that she moves back, lives with you, and everything is happily ever after? Of course it is. It's not healthy to be pessimistic. However, it's far from realistic. What is likely to happen, if she moves back, is that she mooches off of you for a bit. How long that would be is up in the air. You will get your chance to be with this girl, even in just a superficial way. Unless you're able to play your cards PERFECTLY, she will most likely get bored and move on to someone else who probably treats her far worse than you do. That's just how it is. Like I said, it is possible that you are exactly what she wants and things will end up great. I just recommend to not get your hopes up. The fact alone that she's telling you she wants to be with you, while being romantically involved (and living with) another guy is a big red flag. There's not much to stop her from potentially doing the same thing to you if things go south.