Move her to the inside of the sidewalk, do you guys do this to your partner?

So when your walking with a girl that your dating or in a relationship with, do you move her over so that she's walking on the inside of the sidewalk. Today I just came back from a little date, the guy was walking me to my train. As we're walking, he's doing this every time. I've honestly had this done to me twice, are you guys aware of this act of chivalry?

35

Most Helpful Guy

• I do this with my fiance all the time. especially if the sidewalk is narrow. I'll either subtly sort of switch spots with her or physically guide her to the inner part of the walk so I'm closer to the street

I don't remember being taught this but I guess I probably was at some point