I need opinions/advice on new relationship.

So,in brief,I've been seeing a guy since December and IMO things have moved pretty fast but I need someone's unbiased point of view. We have been on one date (that went very well),had 2/3 arguments,the last resulted in him actually apologising for,he goes AWOL for a couple of days sometimes,I've met some of his family-although not formally,and he's said he loves me.Yep.The L word. Albeit in a jokey way when I'm walking out the door,but he sent a message saying 'I think love you'.

My question is do I trust this man? Am I a FWB? Am I going crazy? Am I expecting too much?

I know he talks to other girls because he's told me,I've been next to him when he has & he gets annoyed when I talk to other guys.

Sometimes he's inconsistent-which for me I value consistency in a relationship,he's the jealous type-not overly so,but as I say,its early doors. I'm over my ex,but I was in a volatile relationship that messed with my head soo...I don't know,maybe I'm being presumptuous.

Where is my head at? Ha!

What are your opinions?

P.S.Sorry for rambling lol

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds like he's moving way too fast, and is a bit emotionally unstable. How do you date for a month and have 2-3 arguments and only one date?

• You're trying to hard to sort out where he is, when chances are he doesn't know himself.

Just enjoy the dating period and stop trying to over think things.

• Pretty hard when he's giving me mixed signals

• He's not. You're seeing signals where there are none.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!