I broke up with my boyfriend yesterday and he's already talking to other women?

When I was ready to get married, by boyfriend said he wanted to take his time and not rush into anything., but he did want to spend the rest of his life with me, he just wanted us to get our careers together first.

I got sick of the long distance and the fighting all the time. So I wanted to break up.

He told me that I couldn't do long distance because I was insecure, and that I need to try harder.

Suddenly, he wanted to marry me, and I didn't want that anymore. I wanted to be friends like we used to be, and have fun. He wouldn't accept that. It was either a lifetime of him, or nothing at all.

A mutual friend suggested that we take a week long break of no contact. I agreed. I found out today that last night a couple of hours after our break up he was trying to talk to a girl he knew and getting her phone number..

What the hell? Did he ever even really care about me?

06

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys move on faster than girls.

And we especially move on faster when we know that if we do it really fast, it hurts the ex and causes her to question the whole relationship. Just like you're doing now.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • So, he might be doing it get hurt me?

• He might. Or he might simply see that as a positive side effect of moving on.

• Okay, thank you.