I think we're drifting apart?

So my boyfriend goes to college and I am in the city. I don't know if our relationship is starting to drift apart. We've been together for a year and 7 months. Part of me thinks the connection we have is going away for example. We barely hung out for more then a hour yesterday and I asked to have him come over and I just wasn't in the mood for any fooling around. I'm assuming I've been putting that on hold for a while. And he's really anxious. I mean this is his last year and I've literally been excepted to his family. I just feel that sex isn't in the book like it was a while back. I'm losing days to hang out with him alone because he leaves Sunday. Besides we were making out and his breath was kinda bad. And he had the need to move his hands but anyway I don't know how this is playing out. I feel like I date the same type of guys I've dated in the past and they all like movies and he just can go on and on about it. Is it me who knows something has to happen?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Meh. My belief is that most relationships will get boring and fizzle out like this until you find "The One"... I know finding "The One" is a silly notion to some people but I've seen it play peoples lives, where they find their "one" and things just work, indefinitely. I've also seen people have these relationships where the fire just dies out eventually. I don't think he's your "one".. but sure, even when you find "The One".. relationships require time and effort.

0|0
    0|0
    • play out in peoples lives*

• Show All
    • He took it hard but I'm just going to let it go. I understand it's his first breakup. So it's time for us to move on!

• That's all you can do.. did the right thing! Hang in there! :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• yes its you that noticed.

1|0
    0|1
    • Well I am having tomorrow afternoon with him when scho is over hopefully there's none because of the stupid snow! So I'll make sure once he gets here the drifting will be gone!

• Well not over just show what I mean

• i understand

What Girls Said 1

• he sounds like he is drifting...

i would talk to him about it, no sense in wasting time on someone who isn't all there. its your life honey, make your time worth while.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes