Is this considered withdrawing for a guy or am I over thinking?

Ive been seeing a guy for about 5 months. Things are wonderful, we have a lot of chemistry and get along great.

We were together last Friday and had a wonderful time. He even told me to mark dates on my calandar when we were going to go to flea markets up until Sept of this year.

He texted me Sunday that "dinner and everything was wonderful Friday night."

I texted him back that yes it was wonderful and couldn't stop thinking about it.

But he has not contacted me in two days which is not normal for him.

Am I over thinking this?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a 2 way street. What' stopping you from contacting him? You're waiting for him to do something you don't want to do? Kind of silly.

• I agree with you I need to step up my game.