Im confused and could use a little insight?

Known this guy since we were little. he's always liked me.

We were supposed to move in together but I changed my mind and he's coming on rather strong with his flirty manors etc.

He text me saying he needs my help with something then he tried to call me. When I called him back he was still vague on what it is he needs help with and arranged to meet me on Thursday as he would rather tell me "face to face"

Why couldn't he just tell me what it is on the damn phone like he usualy would?

What Guys Said 1

• This sounds like he wants to discuss something more serious than asking for a favor. It's probably about you but it could also be that he wants help with something rather personal about him.

What Girls Said 1

• if you are good friend of his why is so bad that he is asking you to meet him for a few minuets? that's what friends do. some things are better talked about in person verses over the phone. in person you can read someone's body language and normally easier to have a adult one on one conversation. why did you decide not to move with him? keep in mind that could be something he may bring up to you, but then again I am just guessing. I say who cares why he wants to meet you in person just do it and find out what it was all about. sorry I am very blunt!