How come some guys are afraid to admit they have feelings?

How come some guys are in a relationship but are afraid to say they still love their ex girlfriend still? How come some protect their ex from the girlfriend by using drama to avoid the truth because the girlfriend is not really who he love but she's really there for a purpose ?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• She reserving her ex for when you dump him or wen he gets dump. Maybe using you as a s** toyz. Its from my perspective view so...juz my opinion

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • My same opinion about her as well.

• Show All
    • Now I'm confused lol

• Ok lemme rephrase..."He reserving his ex for when you dump him or when he gets dump. Maybe he's using you as a s** toyz. Its from my perspective view so...juz my opinion"

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• for your title ?. because girls don't care about guys "feelings"

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Feelings = vulnerablity. Most men don't like feeling vulnerable. They also like to feel strong and manly and some men think that showing feelings isn't very masculine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Aww.. that's so sweet :) You're probably dating a young guy? maybe like 18-19 years old I'm guessing? His maturity level is only around 15-16 though because guys are like 3 years behind in their maturity level.. Try and go for someone more emotionally (and otherwise) mature, who doesn't use people as pawns to get over their ex, like you're some game to him. Go for the mature type man who would be mortified at the thought of treating his woman in such a childish, heartless, and selfish way.

1|0
    0|0
    • No he's about to be 23 and he's dating this 19 year old. He still have feelings for me so hard and I do as well. But the young girl only serves a purpose. He protects me from her by creating drama and keeping her away because she's so easy. But he's using her to get over me. Now he's finding her to be actually crazy and controlling

• Show All
    • No you understood the first time that's what I was saying . he uses drama to avoid telling the truth but let it be seen by others as well as still protecting me

• He's not over me others see that as well because he keep lying and switching stories. It's like friend with benefits with her just one sided. The only thing she do is spend money constantly on him and very easy. He starts a lot of drama but always defend me and not her. She live with him and he thought the grass was greener now he scared of her because she is very obsessed an crazy. Just because you are with a guy doesn't mean he gotta love you he can be using you.

Recommended myTakes