How come some guys are afraid to admit they have feelings?

How come some guys are in a relationship but are afraid to say they still love their ex girlfriend still? How come some protect their ex from the girlfriend by using drama to avoid the truth because the girlfriend is not really who he love but she's really there for a purpose ?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• She reserving her ex for when you dump him or wen he gets dump. Maybe using you as a s** toyz. Its from my perspective view so...juz my opinion

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • My same opinion about her as well.

• Now I'm confused lol

• Ok lemme rephrase..."He reserving his ex for when you dump him or when he gets dump. Maybe he's using you as a s** toyz. Its from my perspective view so...juz my opinion"