Help! What do I do in this situation?

Serious answers only please*****

I really really really like this guy. He's sweet :)

Anyways we were talking today about things and I mentioned how I was scared to get hurt this and thag. And he told me he was scared as well. It feels good we're on the same page, but sucks too.

Note: this guy has been engaged before and they called it quits and he was in another serious relationship that ended too recently.

My main thing is where do we go from here? Do I just throw away all my feelings for him?

Thanks guys

I'm just gonna hope for the best with him :)

Most Helpful Guy

• The problem with relationships is that people often predict the current relationship based on results of the past. However, it is foolish; certainly, history may repeat itself, but only if you repeat the same "mistakes." Each person is different; there are certain characteristics and results that we may all share, but each person is unique. Just because he was hurt in the past does not mean he will be hurt with you. It's normal to be scared, and often people just run. Yet, that only results to forever alone. It is better to have loved and lost then to not love at all. You're going to have to take a leap faith and hope for the best; otherwise, what's the point of living?

What Guys Said 2

• Who knows he could be lieing or not...just play along with him for awhile and see how things go ;)

• You have got to have total control of your own feelings and not throw them at every prince charming, if you don't want to risk your feelings and trust to get hurt.

What Girls Said 0