We broke up now how do I move on?

We have been on and off for 2 months. 2 days ago we called it a day for good. But I'm struggling to get him out of my head. I'm crying and just want to sleep. I don't even want to be around any1. Does any1 have any ideas on what to do

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well you've had your cry, now get up, dust yourself off and start doing things that make you happy.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• go out with friends, talk to everyone and anyone how bad it was and why did you broke up. You will be okay in a week

ohhh and cry till your eyes hurt

crying helps with moving on

0|0
    0|0
  • Just forget it, and move one. You can always go beg him, and cry and make your pride your bitch. Or take valium to relax. You could also jump off a bridge if you think that is all life has to offer.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah go out with friends go dance with your girlfdiends or plan a sleep over watch movies. Go for walks join a gym. Go get a massage. Take a vit b for stress so you don't get sick. Keep busy the more you think bout him the harder it will b. I think my 8yr relationship has come to a end. I told him I will ph him sun but I'm just gna leave it. We had a very bad argument. Not the end of the world tho.

0|0
    0|0
  • Get hooked on a video game.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes