How to stop having feelings for a guy?

I'm not one to get attached ever. I avoid it like hell, and hate feeling dependent on anyone.

theres this guy who I fooled around with and recently lost my V to, we were never close just friendly enough. I don't even care that he took my V, I just miss being around him and being held by him and stuff. It's been about a month without talking, probably because of winter break, and I literally can't stop thinking about him and it's killing me. I barely even know anything about him, so I assume it's just the affection that I miss (and that I'm sure he likes/liked me).

like I said, I hate feeling like this, so how can I move past this/him and move on like none of this ever happened?

- I also for the life of me can't tell if he was using me or not. He's been hurt in the past, is very guarded and secretive TO EVERYONE, and hasn't dated in a loooooong time. he personally scoped me out and took his time talking to me before he made any moves, and like I said he was very affectionate. so how can I tell if I was being played or if he just has his own issues to sort through?

01