How can I ever get over this girl. I have to see her everyday?

So I've had a crush on this girl since the first day of college 2 years ago but never spoke to her as I'm slightly shy. anyway a few months ago we did start speeking, and I felt all my Christmases had come in one, we then started texting a ton. when we were drunk we would always hook up and she would tell me how much she likes me and how hot I am. however the other day before our date she said I don't think I want this anymore, think its best we don't meet. I feel like this girl really led me on. we where never properly dating but I really really liked her and now I'm pretty hurt and feeling quite low and depressed, I've never feel this bad before, and what makes it worse is I have to see her every day and she's so so beautiful. Does anyone have any advice that can help me?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Get a control over your feeling

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• She didn't lead you on, she decided she didn't want to be in a relationship with you any longer. It happens. My suggestion is to get over your shyness so it doesn't take you 2 years from initial attraction to speaking.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes