Her stalking ex wanted to hit me ?

she left her boyfriend becuase he is treating bad we started kinda dating now I was with her at bus station and he saw us sohe came at me saying so you are the one who is fucking my girl and wanted to punch my ass before he did it I paper spray his ass and he fell on the ground and we ran did I do something wornk what do you guys suggest ?
she told me her ex is always drunk and agressive so I had to carry this shit in case of need

03

Most Helpful Guy

• Keep yourself protected and don't get involved with psycho chicks with psycho exes.