Pushed my man over the edge.

Well I stuffed up tonight I told my boyfriend I was gna give him space til sun and I sent him a massive text tonight to apologise bout our fite we had on sat. I feel bad for breaking the space code but I had to tell him I was sorry for everything and take full responsibility for our fights since new yr. I get the feeling that we are already broken up and its me who is just trying to hold on. He told me on Tuesday that he hated me and even went as far to say I'm ruining his life. Because we had bn trying for a baby he even said the most hurtful thing. That he has got someone else prego. Then after I freaked out he sent me a text saying this is what you put me through every morning. Do you think he cld really hate me that much. I've apologised for acting needy and imature. But I'm really scared my own actions have made him go for good this time. I just wish I cld get inside his head to no if were really broken up or not. Today I went online and bought books to help me, why men luv bitches and men are from mars and wonen are from venus. All I can do now is sit back and wait. I think I maybe waiting a very long time. Hopefully not tho. For example I always nag to spend time with him and I message him in am and say I'm sick of bring ignored. I also run to his side when ever he calls me. I think I shld b more considerate since he runs a business and his parents are getting divorced. .
Thanks for all your advice I'm working out everyday planned a holiday and doing no contact. Hope this works for me aiming for 2wks no contact as I think he nd longer. I've sent my apology message that's all I can do.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, women are really gifted in that domain, pushing the guy over the edge.

Even the kindest guys eat the crap for a while, and then they can't take it anymore.

Leave him one or two weeks to calm down, meanwhile find and understand what you did wrong, what he did wrong, if that was really worth the drama, and recontact him. He'll probably still feel for you, and if you two are sincere about your mistakes, there might be a chance.