Pushed my man over the edge.

Well I stuffed up tonight I told my boyfriend I was gna give him space til sun and I sent him a massive text tonight to apologise bout our fite we had on sat. I feel bad for breaking the space code but I had to tell him I was sorry for everything and take full responsibility for our fights since new yr. I get the feeling that we are already broken up and its me who is just trying to hold on. He told me on Tuesday that he hated me and even went as far to say I'm ruining his life. Because we had bn trying for a baby he even said the most hurtful thing. That he has got someone else prego. Then after I freaked out he sent me a text saying this is what you put me through every morning. Do you think he cld really hate me that much. I've apologised for acting needy and imature. But I'm really scared my own actions have made him go for good this time. I just wish I cld get inside his head to no if were really broken up or not. Today I went online and bought books to help me, why men luv bitches and men are from mars and wonen are from venus. All I can do now is sit back and wait. I think I maybe waiting a very long time. Hopefully not tho. For example I always nag to spend time with him and I message him in am and say I'm sick of bring ignored. I also run to his side when ever he calls me. I think I shld b more considerate since he runs a business and his parents are getting divorced. .
Updates:
Thanks for all your advice I'm working out everyday planned a holiday and doing no contact. Hope this works for me aiming for 2wks no contact as I think he nd longer. I've sent my apology message that's all I can do.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, women are really gifted in that domain, pushing the guy over the edge.

Even the kindest guys eat the crap for a while, and then they can't take it anymore.

Leave him one or two weeks to calm down, meanwhile find and understand what you did wrong, what he did wrong, if that was really worth the drama, and recontact him. He'll probably still feel for you, and if you two are sincere about your mistakes, there might be a chance.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Oh my. There is zero reason for you to be involved with a guy who claims you are ruining his lif and knocked some other chick up. Even LESS reason to have a child with him. I would run far away if I were you. Read those books, and hopefully it'll show you how foolish you were to put up with that crap.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• You need to give him his space sweetie. If he got someone else prego and he's saying so many hurtful things to you, you need to get rid of him. I know what it's like, I was in the same boat for 6 months with a guy. But finally I found someone else making it so much easier to leave. You need to block his Facebook, number, any way of communicating you need to block it. Even if he eventually decided to walk back in your life, there's no reason to let him back in. He has disrespected you too much, and you don't need to stand for that. Spend time with your girls to keep your mind off of him. Meaning return those books! Those books are just going to keep your mind on him which is the LAST thing you need.

0|0
    0|0
  • look , don't go so hard on yourself , because at a point it is normal for us humans to freak out pleading and begging when someone we love leaves us , I did and everybody probably does, so what you have to do now is to leave him alone for a good while , from 2 weeks to months , just disappear from anywhere he can find you , on fb and from everywhere , and I guarantee for you that if he did truly love you , he will have second thoughts ,and recontact you , the same senario happened to me and he did recontact me after a while , so wait , and for now really cut yourself from spying on any media he has , and live your life for a while , you may already move on and don't need him anymore , or you may still love him , wait and you will feel the right thing when he comes back

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes