Why do girls go back to their cheating ex boyfriends?

this girl broke up with her ex about 3-4 months ago and we have been chatting and texting, she told me her ex cheated on her and made her feel really down and bad about herself, even though she really is beautiful. anyway her ex has moved on and got a new girlfriend but I'm pretty sure she's still not over him and somehow he has some spell over her preventing her to commit to me, and I'm almost sure if her broke up with his new girlfriend and asked her out again she would say yes. my question is why do girls go back to there ex boyfriends even when they have treated them so badly, lied and cheated. it really doesn't make sense to me.

41

Most Helpful Girl

• Insecure.

Only a dumbass goes back to a person who hurt them intentionally. She needs help.

I don't think I could ever go back to someone that cheated on me. It's so much more than the fact they had sex with another person.

It doesn't make sense to me neither, I just hope she opens her eyes and realize she deserves MUCH better.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE