My boyfriends first breakup!

This afternoon was really hard. Today I broke up with my boyfriend it was tough, because I was his first relationship he's ever had! I mean EVER. So anyway. We were in honeymoon phase so things got a little boring. The sex wasn't enjoyable because it was the same thing. He never had sex before I was his first. We dated for a year and a half. He's more into movie's and everything so it is always hard to get a conversation other than that out of him. Well one reason is he is studding film. It was also hard since it was a long distance relationship and I only saw him when he came home from break. I reliseed that during the time when we were together I had mixed feelings for this guy I was friends with in high school. I talked to him this afternoon I told him what happened. So we disscused about our feelings and I told him I am not ready for a relationship yet because I just broke up with my boyfriend. He want's to hang out and meet up with me since I gave him a lot of space. What I like about this other guy is that we don't just have one thing in common like my ex. I did lose my V to this guy yeah it was great. So I want to hang out with him and see were this takes us. Any ideas what I should do like waiting wise. He's not the rebound type trust me!
Is it OK to like delet old pics of my ex.bf I did that is that to over the top?
Idk how I came across this website but this site helped a lot
Earlier I remembered he and I were doing the Oscar pool my mom told me about I only messaged him on Facebook if he's still up for that. It's OK If I asked him I wanted to tell him before I forgot!

18

Most Helpful Girl

• A famous motto of mine in life has always been: "When one door opens, another one opens," and this especially holds true in relationships. But what if one of the doors is still--swinging? I'll explain what I mean.

You are being mature about your ex, whom you just broke up with. It makes good sense, being you don't seem to be "going anywhere"with him for a lot of different reasons, long distance being one of them. This in itself can be very difficult. Speaking from personal experience, for I married a man out in Egypt, although time consuming to try and keep the "fires with your flame" hot, and the communication open, the relationship requires nurturing on both ends and---from both parts of "THE other end." So along with this break-up, being it is "still smouldering", to sort of speak, you may only be "taking a break" at the same time. It can happen.

So now I am seeing that "in one afternoon," you broke it off with him, and in the same instance and-----afternoon----you started to talk to this guy, whom you were friends with in high school. So, being you had "mixed feelings" for him, and from what I am understanding here, you lost the "Big V" to as well, are talking about "hanging" and probably "banging" again.xx

Although you did tell him you are not ready for another relationship, and were very honest with him "at the same time" about breaking off with your other half, in essence, he IS a rebound and---reincarnation, only "better". You just wanted to hurry up and "leave the past behind," move on, and are even talking NOW of "deleting even more of the past", by getting rid of even "more of your ex," whom you just had split up with---"that same afternoon." Yes, it is not only "over the top," it is "the icing at the TOP of the sweetheart cake," sweetie.

Out of respect for someone whom you were with for way over a year, don't just jump from the "fat to the fire". Not "tomorrow," anyway. Give yourself time to adjust again to being single, get yourself and---your head----together, so that you can begin again with a "fresh future." And if it is something you do find you want to pursue, then you then "can see where this takes you." Just a mature decision. "Waiting wise" I would give this a couple of weeks at the least, before starting up your engine again. I'll tell you why. From my experience with breakups, there is also always a chance for a "break through", being this is just "new off the show room floor." Things could suddenly start to "heat up again", and on top of "deleting his pix in a pucker," you would have---at the same time---started "revving up" with THIS guy. It has happened to me, where I had been in a "big pucker," and surprisingly, it "came back to bite me." It turns into a "troubled triangle," believe me.

Yes, I would suggest holding off for just a bit. Your wounds are still fresh, and you have plenty of time, while "licking" and perhaps still "picking"----to find out if "the other door is still closed."

• lol...'When one door closes..."

• yeah one thing I changed my relationship status to single. Is it mature if I asked him to switch his status or wait until he does?

• If you are talking about your ex, believe me, he WILL do the "single stats" now that you are both broke-up.