Girls, what is going on?

My ex and I dated for two years and she left me for someone else. We broke up 11 months ago and stopped talking 6 months ago. My ex became good friends with my friends but lost them when we broke up. Every few months she tries to talk and friend them on Facebook. My ex randomly unblocked my Facebook and then reblocked me for no reason after 3 months of no contact. Also she tried friending my friends during 3 months and 6 mobths of no contact. A mutual friend just went out to eat w her and her boyfriend and my ex asked about me and how I was doing. Our mutual friend said it made her boyfriend feel awkward. What is my ex doing?
Updates:
My mutual friend said I should move on but I think my ex needs to. I haven't asked about her, haven't talked to her, I don't go to her friends and talk to them and I have dated 2 girls after her.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• yep it sounds like your ex doesn't care about you, but maybe likes knowing if they wanted to return they could (so its about an ego boost for sure) so by monitoring you they can see and feel good about themselves if they feel your life is not good at the moment. its about the ego. I suggest you make it clear to your friends that unless they are also good friends with your ex that they should remove your ex from Facebook..a good friend should understand this. this type of ex is not one you want to keep in the picture. you need to get them out of mind completely. them stalking you will sometimes trick you that they still care but they don't. don't allow your mind to trick you. going no contact also means blocking them from everything. you should do this.

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you think she reblocked me because I'm doing well without her? Dice her, I've passed sate liscensing exam, got a great job, went on vacations all over the country, and dated a few girls without her. She would know all of this by my Facebook.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• All this friend > block > unfriend > friend > block bullshit sounds like she's shitting herself over the fact that you don't care and haven't bothered contacting her.
    Sounds like she doesn't like the fact that you moved on and is trying to get your attention.

Ignore her, block her, don't give her the light of day.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well she would block me like blocking a stranger on Facebook. We are not Facebook friends. She would randomly block me like blocking a random person on Facebook, unblock me and reblock me.

• Show All
    • Yea I understand that. But I have no idea what her motives are.

• Why do you care?

• She's got guilt and maybe realizes now.

Us women are strange when it comes to you men. I've been tempted to block my ex just because he is a head f**k but at the same time I don't want to.

Girls do it to push away (push pull thoery) to get you to chase but you boys more than likely think what's your issue! Not responding is the best. And find no3

You have to kiss a few Frogs in this life.

0|0
    0|0
    • It's amazing since last time we spoke she threatened me with a restraining order 6 months ago for no reason and now she is asking about me when she's is out to eat w her boyfriend of almost a year

• Don't react and move on...don't worry about your ex...she may be curious on what's going on your life

0|0
    0|0
  • Seems like she is up to something.

0|0
    0|0
    • What do you think she is doing?

• Show All
    • You don't think it's only an ego boost thing?

• Is she the type of person that would screw with someones head in order to get an ego boost?

• I think your ex genuinely wants to know how you're doing. As much as she wants to move on (thus the blocking), she isn't ready to lose you completely after two whole years. That's why she unblocked you, to check in on you. She probably realized that it was unhealthy. Just because it's over between you, doesn't mean she doesn't still care.

Of course she wants to be friends with the people she was close for so long. They should really friend her back. I'm still friends with my exes best friend.

0|0
    0|0
    • It's amazing since last time we spoke she threatened me with a restraining order 6 months ago for no reason and now she is asking about me when she's is out to eat w her boyfriend of almost a year

• Show All
    • Ya our mutual friend says she still cares about me. I just don't get why you would ask about me infront of her boyfriend on a date. I don't know why she would randomly unblock me to reblock me 2 weeks later.

• That was just a dumb move. You said that a lot of your mutual friends have stopped talking to her. Maybe she saw it as her only chance.

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds like you have the right idea. You've moved on with your life and it sounds like she hasn't. In the long run, she loses.

0|0
    0|0
  • Date number 3 then , and forget about your ex's shit , focus on the next hot chick you are going to bring home and fuck .

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes