Girls, what is going on?

My ex and I dated for two years and she left me for someone else. We broke up 11 months ago and stopped talking 6 months ago. My ex became good friends with my friends but lost them when we broke up. Every few months she tries to talk and friend them on Facebook. My ex randomly unblocked my Facebook and then reblocked me for no reason after 3 months of no contact. Also she tried friending my friends during 3 months and 6 mobths of no contact. A mutual friend just went out to eat w her and her boyfriend and my ex asked about me and how I was doing. Our mutual friend said it made her boyfriend feel awkward. What is my ex doing?
My mutual friend said I should move on but I think my ex needs to. I haven't asked about her, haven't talked to her, I don't go to her friends and talk to them and I have dated 2 girls after her.

62

Most Helpful Girl

• yep it sounds like your ex doesn't care about you, but maybe likes knowing if they wanted to return they could (so its about an ego boost for sure) so by monitoring you they can see and feel good about themselves if they feel your life is not good at the moment. its about the ego. I suggest you make it clear to your friends that unless they are also good friends with your ex that they should remove your ex from Facebook..a good friend should understand this. this type of ex is not one you want to keep in the picture. you need to get them out of mind completely. them stalking you will sometimes trick you that they still care but they don't. don't allow your mind to trick you. going no contact also means blocking them from everything. you should do this.

• Do you think she reblocked me because I'm doing well without her? Dice her, I've passed sate liscensing exam, got a great job, went on vacations all over the country, and dated a few girls without her. She would know all of this by my Facebook.