Ex boyfriend asked me for my new number. Does he still have feelings?

Last night my ex boyfriend asked me for my new phone #. He made it seem like he didn't know that I changed it. Though I changed it months ago & he started texting my sister to get to me. Than started emailing me the last few months so I know he's known about it. Anyways last week he dropped sunglasses off in my mailbox with a note. Now he's asking me for my #.. Does he still have feelings for me? He broke it off 9 months ago. We were together 8.5 yrs. we just started talking again 2 months ago. What do I do? Should I give him my #?

30

Most Helpful Girl

• Why does he want your number? Before you get mixed up with him state your terms. Make sure he doesn't want you for intrim sex. Man often want that.

Remember, there was a reason you two broke up.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE