Do you think he cheated on me?

On Monday we had a falling out and got into a fight, we weren't officially broken up. But on Friday he went out with his friends and made out with the same girl multiple times (they kinda had a thing for each other before we started dating), he kissed her in front of all his friend, like he wasn't trying to hide anything. We made up but it worries me cause he ran to her so quickly after a fight. Does he have feelings for her?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, he cheated. His feelings for her are irrelevant. You SHOULD be worried.

Ugly truth right here, I'm more worried about you than I am about him. If you cannot even see how what he did was blatant cheating, then how can you ever demand respect in a relationship? Your reaction to this told him that what he did was perfectly OK, and he will definitely do it again now that he knows he can get you back afterward.

If you're ever questioning a situation like this, then reverse roles for a second. Think about how HE would've reacted if you got into that same fight, didn't break up, he sat at home upset about it, and you went and made out with a different guy multiple times. Think he'd question whether it was cheating or not? Think he'd forgive you? Think he'd take you back? Probably not.

0|0
    0|0
    • how can his feelings for her be irrelevant is she's the one he kissed and kinda used to like?

• Because he could completely hate the girl, or think she's nothing but a hot piece of booty, and it wouldn't change the fact that he still cheated on you. It shouldn't matter whether he likes her or not. If he cheats on you with anyone, it should be over.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Girl, listen to me. He cheated on you. Kissing a girl is cheating on you. You might be feeling that physical action is not cheating but it is. Are you more concerned that he has feelings for her? Let me tell you something, if he had proper feelings FOR YOU, he wouldn't be kissing a random girl(it doesn't matter what their history is). You should not make up with him. Please leave and find yourself a guy who will only want to kiss you.

0|0
    0|0
  • You really got back with this fool right after that? You really have a lose screw in your head. Defi he has a thing for this other girl and you are worth shit in his eyes. From the looks of it, you guys deserve each other

0|1
    0|0
  • You need help.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• wow and you took a cheater back and now you are worried? dump the clown.He will keep doing it because you allowed it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, he has feelings for her. And I don't think you should forgive him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes he cheated on you why would you take him back?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes