How do I find out if my ex still has feelings for me?

My last boyfriend and I broke up about 2 years ago. We are still in each others lives and are good friends. The last couple times I've hung out with him, we were wrestling a lot and it was really flirty on both of our ends. He initiated the flirting about half of the time so I thought okay maybe he likes me still. I have really strong feelings for him and of course it would be nice to know if the feeling is mutual. He doesn't know how I feel and I'm scared to bring that subject up because he is then type of guy who's insensitive in a way and really weird about stuff like that. How do I find out if he likes me still or again without weirding him out. A lot of the signs are pointing to yes but it would be nice to know. I'm not close enough to his friends to ask one of them, if I asked his brother that probably wouldn't work because it would just seem so out of the blue, and I can't ask his family/family friends because that might be weird. How can I find out? If I must ask him myself, how would I do it?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Bring up your past relationship and see how he reacts.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• OMG find another boyfriend.. Too much work, d&mn.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes