My ex-boyfriend sent me this message, what do you think of it?

this is what he texted me:

"i hope you and the rest of your family die in the most painful and horrible manner imaginable...you disgusting fat monkey faced cunt! :) you should just kill yourself really...i sincerely mean that. you're a waste of space...good fucking riddance to you. i couldn't despise anyone more than you, disrespectful, inconsiderate cunt!

open your eyes you wonky eyed fuckers!

it's no wonder you don't have any friends because you don't even know the meaning of the word. don't bother ever responding to me again...not that you would anyway because you don't possess an ounce of decency in that fat little body of yours... goodbye weasel!"

...he is 25, i am chinese, and he is english. and he is angry because i blocked him on whatsapp.

Updates:
we broke up HALF A YEAR AGO!
@ Anonymous User: He gifted me a lot of things during our 6 month relationship. Just to be clear though I consistently told him not to spend money, and told him more than once not to be convinced it was love.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• he is crazy, I would call the police and get this on record incase something happens later... these days everything is possible.

he appears to be extremely juvenile and apparently has some unresolved issues.

I agree with the other person who answered, it appears there must be a lot more to this story.

2|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• All because you clocked him on whatsapp? He sounds petty and quite pathetic. Sounds like he needs to grow up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow, this guy has some serious issues haha.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol he on fye yah(fire)

Dam dis is krazy!

0|0
    0|0
  • Just becuase you blocked him on an app? There's probably more than just that.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• 6 months and he can sit reach out to you. Girlllllll, change your number, block him online, get a restraining order, use this post( it scares me) only have an idea what he is capable of...So don't be stuck on stupid... good luck and be safe...next time , no is no be it sex or gifts etc

0|0
    0|0
  • I would respond in a very sarcastic manner,

it wins them every time.

"Glad, to see you're doing great! Talk in another lifetime, bye bye."

0|0
    1|0
  • You need a restraining order and he needs a good ass kicking. Change your number or block his.

He may be trying to get a rise out of you, so don't buy into it.

Ignore ignore ignore ignore!

0|0
    0|0
  • Um, girl, be happy you broke up with him.

What a lunatic

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree call the cops.

0|0
    0|0
  • LOL "Goodbye Weasel" lmbo... Sounds like someone needs a nap or something d&mn lol. Tell him to calm down and move on, wth? lol...

1|1
    0|0
  • Bwahahaha..he said your a "weasel".. Lmao, and what's a "wonky eye fucker lmao..i can't I'm going to bed now ! Lmao. Girl laugh his ass off and toss him.

0|0
    0|0
    • Waittt I didn't see he said your a fat monkey facr cunt...whoa, he's really upset huh, you took that man money then ran off with Nate huh?

• lol! I hate my GAG username! But I can't change it! I don't even have any friends called Nate! I just like that name -____- dumbest username ever lol.

And no I didn't take his money. He spent his money on me. "Baby baby it's money I WANT to spend." Yes. THOSE sort of people.

Recommended myTakes