My ex-boyfriend sent me this message, what do you think of it?

this is what he texted me:

"i hope you and the rest of your family die in the most painful and horrible manner imaginable...you disgusting fat monkey faced cunt! :) you should just kill yourself really...i sincerely mean that. you're a waste of space...good fucking riddance to you. i couldn't despise anyone more than you, disrespectful, inconsiderate cunt!

open your eyes you wonky eyed fuckers!

it's no wonder you don't have any friends because you don't even know the meaning of the word. don't bother ever responding to me again...not that you would anyway because you don't possess an ounce of decency in that fat little body of yours... goodbye weasel!"

...he is 25, i am chinese, and he is english. and he is angry because i blocked him on whatsapp.

we broke up HALF A YEAR AGO!
@ Anonymous User: He gifted me a lot of things during our 6 month relationship. Just to be clear though I consistently told him not to spend money, and told him more than once not to be convinced it was love.

75

Most Helpful Guy

• he is crazy, I would call the police and get this on record incase something happens later... these days everything is possible.

he appears to be extremely juvenile and apparently has some unresolved issues.

I agree with the other person who answered, it appears there must be a lot more to this story.