GUYS: Do you ever forget about a girl you were in love with more than one year?

Even if you moved on and dated a lot girls- do sometimes you think about the girl you had a crush on or dated for a long time?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• like forget like can't remember?

if you are TRULY in love with someone you shouldn't ever forget them. I mean to truly be in love means that for a period of time they were a person who you shared a deep personal connection. Unless you have a really bad memory there doesn't seem to be a way I'd forget them.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• I never forgot my first true love but I can in quite good detail talk about every girl iv dated with they have all left an impact some more then others.

0|0
    0|0
  • Every girl has left an impact and can never seem to forget even up til this day

0|0
    0|0
  • of course let me get my list :)

0|0
    0|0
  • yes

0|1
    0|0
  • I have no girlfriend yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Although I'm no longer in love with them, I still very much care about them. So, the answer to your topic question is yes, I still think of them and what became of them from time to time.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I've dated her then I'm not gonna forget her. I've not forgotten any yet in that camp ;)

But regarding crushes, for me it depends on how deeply I've fallen in love (and this is in regards to women I didn't have the guts to talk to first). I'm 33 and I can only remember four off the top of my head ...and only one I know I'll never forget for as long as I live

0|0
    0|0
  • When I move on, I move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • no I never forgot them even though I never had them, they were my interests, some I forgot their names others I don't and I don't know why, I still wonder if at least one of them had interests in me or think of or miss me too

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes