Why am I jealous of his ex when he's no longer in love with her?

They broke up, it was his decision, and it's totally over now. But I've got this weird thing where I keep thinking she's better than me. I've seen photos of her and I put myself down because she has a better body. I don't know why but I feel like he's settling by being with me. What should I do?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I think you are just feeling self-conscious. he wouldn't be with you if he didn't want to be. it seems like this is all in your head, and so I think you should try to find a way to build up your confidence. list all of the good things about yourself. maybe the ex is skinnier, but you are a better kisser. are you smart? compassionate? funny? Each person is attracted to something different, and if this ex was truly better for you boyfriend, he would be with her. but he wants to be with you! so there must be good things about you, you just have to focus on them rather than on the negatives :)