Ex keeps some of my family blocked, others still befriended?

So my ex of over a year stil has me and some of my family members blocked.

Yet she has other family members still listed as friends.

The people who she has blocked have not bothered her at all. Yet she keeps them blocked.

Can anyone think of any reasons why? Does she hold a grudge? Is it painfull? Has she moved on?

Thanks.

30

Most Helpful Girl

• there was probably a very big thing that insulted her, embarrassed her or hurt her, either your family members or yourself stood by doing nothing or supported the negative energy. also if it's broken, she's' wanting to move on and ignore you all.

• Thanks, nice answer.

I'm wondering what this negative thing must be then. As they only tried to let her know (around the breakup) that I cared for her, they never said something bad or negative.

So that's why it's so weird.

• ha I wonder if my ex thinks the same thing. I did that too, but that's because some of his other family members unfriended me.

• If his family members unfriended you and then you blocked them. I think he will think that you were angry at them unfriending you.

But in that situation it is clear, they did something to which you reacted.

In my case it wasn't so. Pretty gay :P