She blocked me after five months?

i got engaged to a girl I loved her very much then we leave each other because she want to leave without no reason ... after five 5 months she blocked me on Facebook when I try to see her account from another account I found another guy in her account share lovely words on her wall ... why she blocked me after five months !?

please for girls answer me because you know the nature of the girls

31

Most Helpful Girl

• she blocked you because she has moved on, and doesn t want you to see.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • thanks for your concern but why she doesn t want me to see ... she left me from about five months why she blocked me now ?

? ..

• use the goodbye and door closing for a better hello. One door closes another one opens...meaning IT WASNT MEANT to BE!

• i will try and thanks for your pure words