She blocked me after five months?

i got engaged to a girl I loved her very much then we leave each other because she want to leave without no reason ... after five 5 months she blocked me on Facebook when I try to see her account from another account I found another guy in her account share lovely words on her wall ... why she blocked me after five months !?

Updates:
please for girls answer me because you know the nature of the girls

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• she blocked you because she has moved on, and doesn t want you to see.

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • thanks for your concern but why she doesn t want me to see ... she left me from about five months why she blocked me now ?

? ..

• Show All
    • use the goodbye and door closing for a better hello. One door closes another one opens...meaning IT WASNT MEANT to BE!

• i will try and thanks for your pure words

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• She has blocked you because she has moved on and wants you to be no part of her new life whatsoever. Sorry bro :( She isn't the one for you so look at the bright side, you now have the opportunity to find someone better for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have blocked both of my exes. I do it because I have moved on. I also do it so I can't look at their pages or more importantly have them see what I have been doing with my life.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• leave her man..

According to your description,did she even care about you that much when leaving you alone,did she care about your suffering ?!

Then why are you stalking her ?

move on bro, there's Plenty of fish in the sea..

Find someone who won't leave you unlike this one :)

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes