Is it revenge or is it just saying what you experienced with that person?

Let's say you dumped your partner for cheating. People have asked you and you have told them why you broke up with them. Obviously now your ex is denying it and everyone that's friends with you are on their side. After months they have a new partner. Is it revenge to tell the partner or in that case they over hear what really happened. Why or Why Not?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• If you answer honestly when people ask why you broke up, then I don't think it's revenge. If you're speaking out because you want to hurt him, then it might be revenge, but if you are telling the whole truth in your question, then this doesn't seem to be the case.

I'm not surprised people in your circle are aligning themselves the way they are. It's quite common, I think.

• I have thought this to be the case when people breakup. Like they say that's where you see who your true friends are.