Is it revenge or is it just saying what you experienced with that person?

Let's say you dumped your partner for cheating. People have asked you and you have told them why you broke up with them. Obviously now your ex is denying it and everyone that's friends with you are on their side. After months they have a new partner. Is it revenge to tell the partner or in that case they over hear what really happened. Why or Why Not?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If you answer honestly when people ask why you broke up, then I don't think it's revenge. If you're speaking out because you want to hurt him, then it might be revenge, but if you are telling the whole truth in your question, then this doesn't seem to be the case.

I'm not surprised people in your circle are aligning themselves the way they are. It's quite common, I think.

0|0
    0|0
    • I have thought this to be the case when people breakup. Like they say that's where you see who your true friends are.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• There's nothing to gain from you telling his new partner that he was a cheater.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't believe so..

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• telling the truth is fine if someone asks or if it comes up in conversaton but yes it would be revenge for the ex to contact the current girlfriend and tell him about how he cheated on you. It looks petty and she might not believe it coming from the source.

0|0
    0|0
    • I haven't is just that people ask me and I have told them. He has denied it but I'm not oing to stay quiet for his sake. It is what is.

• I agree with that. You are the last person in the world who should be expected to lie for him or cover for him. If he cheated, he doesn't get to be the good guy anymore and he 100% has no right to make you the bad guy.

Recommended myTakes