Moving on the hard way.

Hi I split with my cheating partner 6months ago. I'm over them and have moved on with my life as best I can I'm just struggling with one last aspect of the break up.

Since the split I promised myself I wouldn't rebound as I didn't want to hurt myself or anyone else in the aftermath of the breakup. My ex on the other hand is into her 4th relationship and relishes showing off her new boyfriend when she gets the chance.

I feel like she's had the easy way to deal with breakup up by distracting herself with new lovers while I've had to deal with the breakup and the gut wrenching angst that comes when an ex has someone new, the hard way. I've tried dating online recently and in Real life for the past 2 months but I'm having no luck getting a date. I'm taking my chances with girls and am not scared of rejection. I think I'm honestly just not supposed to meet someone at the moment because my luck is that bad.How do I deal with the injustice that she gets to rub my face in new lovers whilst I have no one? And also how do I accept that she's had this easier than me. It's the last thing I need to deal with and then it can put this nightmare to bed.

42

Most Helpful Girl

• sorry to hear about the cheating.

I never cheated on my partner, I only talked to other guys-that was it, no hooking up, it was constant.

take the time to heal and don't be so hard on yourself.

I tried online dating and got creeped on.

I've never rubbed new lovers in my ex's face.

you need to control the emotions , they can really hurt. I did get angry at times when I thought about the many times I bailed him out in tough times, with my hard earned money!

so I guess similarly, I feel for you. Do something to relax and continue to pursue new love. You just never know. have hope and surround yourself with positive energy and people.

my ex pbb has someone new and I don't care. the fact is, they are someone else's problem. they pbb will cheat or lie to the next person.

take the high road. While his family and him pity themselves and spread rumors, I'm hitting the gym, I'm talking to other people. takecare

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE