Average divorce is $50,000, OMG! I will never get married, will you?

Nobody marries to get a divorce offcourse but what if things don't go as you wish? Is not getting a divorce a safety belt? What is going on?

713

Most Helpful Guy

• My parents went through mediation and it went fairly smoothly.

But yea,divorce gets that way because the couple's fighting over stupid shit and they drag out the divorce. I am watching a woman whine almost daily because she's demanding 2500 a month from her husband and the husband's deliberately getting a low-paying job to avoid paying her any money. This is how petty it gets and there are children involved in this one. Most of the arguing I see in most divorce cases involving a woman demanding all sorts of money from a husband and it's confusing for men because this is supposed to be some age of "independent women." Yet I'm seeing women on here saying they'll never marry a guy who makes less then them... and men know it's really because that if they divorce... they'll make out like a bandit.