My ex wants a gift (that he gave me) back?

My ex gave me an awesome pin a year ago. He told me that it was a gift from another girl, but still decided to give it to me. I was really happy and pinned it on my coat. Even sewed it so it would never fall. But what I didn't know is that he was having a long distance relationship with the other girl, while he was dating me.

Now the gal has moved in town and we are kinda friends. But the other night, she saw the pin and was very pissed off. She told me the situation and I felt bad for her.

So I bumped into my ex yesterday night and he asked me to not where the pin anymore 'cause he made a mistake to give it to me in the first place.

Should I give it back?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Just tell him that since he didn't return your love, you ain't returnin his gift.